- Soil compaction is reduced.
- Soil is able to retain more water, and the grass roots can take it up more easily.
- Watering and irrigation more effective; pooling and runoff is reduced.
- Grass roots can take in and use fertilizer more effectively.
- The root system becomes stronger and can function better.
- Thatch breaks down better.
- The lawn can tolerate heat and drought stress better.
Schedule your lawn aeration today
How much does aerating cost?
Aeration starts at $50, but the price is determined by the size and complexity of the yard.
Is seeding included?
What about sprinkler heads?
When do you aerate?