- Soil compaction is reduced.
- Soil is able to retain more water, and the grass roots can take it up more easily.
- Watering and irrigation more effective; pooling and runoff is reduced.
- Grass roots can take in and use fertilizer more effectively.
- The root system becomes stronger and can function better.
- Thatch breaks down better.
- The lawn can tolerate heat and drought stress better.
Schedule your lawn aeration today
Aeration starts at $50, but the price is determined by the size and complexity of the yard.
By default, seeding is not included with aeration services, but can be added to the service.
Adding seed to your lawn immediately after aerating is a great time to do so, particularly if the turf is not as thick as you'd like.
Sprinkler heads can easily be damaged by the core aeration process. For this reason we provide aeration customers with small wire flags in advance. Customers are given time to mark all the sprinkler heads locations, so when we come to aerate the property we can safely avoid the sprinklers.
We offer aeration in both the Spring and Fall.
Typically aeration is performed in the Spring between mid-March and mid-April. In the fall it is normally performed in late September or October.